Pallett Photography and Design endeavours to make your experience easy, great value and enjoyable.
You will receive unlimited photos from your session, professionally edited within two weeks of the photo shoot. Your photos will be presented to you firstly via a private online album and then a download PIN is given once payment is received.
You also receive a copy of your photoshoot on a beautiful USB presented it’s own protective wooden box. Even though the photographer has copyright, Alex Pallett gives you permission to print these for yourself.
Account Name: Alex Pallett
BSB – 013162 Account Number – 285913101
- All bookings are confirmed with a $100 deposit.
- Payments are due within one week of your emailed invoice.
- Final payment of wedding bookings are due one month prior to your wedding day.
- Late payment attracts a $25 fee per 7 days to your invoice total.
Cancellations and Booking Changes
- A postponed booking deposit is valid for 12 months.
- The deposit is non refundable for a cancelled booking.
- If you cancel your wedding booking less than one month from your wedding day, you receive a 50% refund minus the deposit.
- If you need to change your family portrait booking less than one week prior to your session, there is a $25 booking change.
- If the weather is unsuitable for the session, Alex Pallett will contact you and arrange another appointment.
Printing and digital copies
Alex Pallett Photography is not responsible for printing company print or digital copies. Please check the kiosk or online preview window/thumbnail prior to printing. Make adjustments if necessary at the printing kiosk or with online preview editor, depending on what you’re using. Thank you.
USB – Your USB is tested prior to despatch and it is advised you make an additional copy of the contents to another device as lost or damaged USB’s aren’t replaced. If you would like a replacement, the fee is $50.
Lost Photos – Within 6 months of your photo shoot, if you have lost your photos, Alex Pallett can retrieve them for you and place into a online album for you for one month for a replacement fee of $30. It is advisable with all digital material, to duplicate digital images in a least two different locations (For example, a hard drive, CD/DVD backup, another USB and online storage). In the event where a client has failed to download within the time window (usually 7 days from an online album purchase or 1 month for a private commission online album), this also qualifies as lost photos and attracts an administration fee of $30.
Staff Photo Shoots
- If you were part of a staff photo shoot and would like a copy of one of your headshots, you may purchase individual photos from that shoot for just $10.
- To make your booking, please complete the form and use either the PAYPAL payment options on this page. Or, you may pay with a bank transfer.
- If your child was not absent during ‘photo week’ and in the rare case you have received less than the number of photographs advertised you will be given a 50% refund.
- If you child was absent during the whole of photo week, a full refund is issued.
- If you have unfortunately lost or damaged your disk or class photo, Pallett Photography will give you a copy for $30.
- Pallett Photography aims to process all images and prints within 3 weeks of the last day of photo week.